We are now taking applications to join our business mastermind group. The mastermind groups are in full effect! Each day we are focused on our intent to reach beyond our goals, push past resistance and realize our potential! It’s never too late to join a driven group of individuals who are invested in your success as much as their own! Make sure you apply today!
How awesome it would be, to have several brains working on your business. A mastermind is just that each person in our group is here to help you! And so excited to get help for themselves as well. We have carefully curated this group of professionals and put all of the talents all in the same room! accountability, celebrations, growth is just a part of belonging to our group.
You’ve often heard you are the average of those closest to you and that you should guard who you associate with, but there’s an even more active way to level up your personal and professional life, and that’s by joining a mastermind group. It is, in a way, a gift that keeps on giving because it thrives on the generosity of each person in the group.
What is a mastermind group?
Popularized by Napoleon Hill in his famous book Think and Grow Rich, a mastermind is a group of individuals who come together regularly (either in person or virtually) in order to discuss important personal or business issues and get differing perspectives to help make the best decisions, and/or to change habits and routines from negative ones to positive ones.
****This is not a group coaching The biggest difference between a coaching program that calls itself a mastermind vs. an authentic mastermind is that in a coaching program, generally, people gather to learn from or get support from one “expert.”******
The benefits are obvious to business owners, who may already have an informal “advisory board” who they meet with at regular intervals to review financials and to discuss the direction of the business. In an authentic mastermind like this one, all participants are “equal” and have a goal of helping each other, knowing that in return, they will also be helped. In addition to answering specific questions about challenges in your business or proposed marketing or sales campaigns, a mastermind can offer you:
- Accountability. You’re going to write an e-book or launch a new campaign, eh? Well, when you tell others whose job it is to help keep you accountable, you’ll find that extra bit of motivation to get something done that you don’t have when you don’t have accountability partners.
- Camaraderie. Entrepreneurship isn’t a rose garden. It’s hard, and often we simply need someone to talk to – and not someone like our staff or direct reports. Interestingly, it’s in these sorts of “venting” sessions that some creative solutions are discovered.
- New ideas. You never know what ideas will birth from the cross-pollination of like-minded people sharing their triumphs and disappointments. Because you are in a safe and trusted environment, you allow yourself to be a bit more daring and vulnerable with your brainstorming.
When you are accepted this is what you will get!
- Live & recorded sessions every week (in case you can’t join us live) where we all will be sharing Information. (giving and RECEIVING information is very important to a SUCCESSFUL mastermind)
- A private Facebook Group for Members Only to collaborate, bounce ideas off of and to serve as a network and community for the other members (I’ll send you the exclusive link after you have been ACCEPTED) optional
- AND Close access to me – I’m here to be your biggest fan, your cheerleader, and friend.
It gets me out of my own head and refreshes my perspective by hearing what others are doing in their businesses. Jamie Saddle
I originally joined for the accountability, but I stayed for the fellowship, fighting entrepreneurial loneliness, and all the great insights and ideas I’ve gotten. Tina Smith
All mastermind services and communication email or otherwise, delivered by Lanette Miles,Girly Chefs, and everyone in the group, as well as information on this website girlychefs and girly chefs private facebook group, are meant to help you identify the areas in your life, work, business and in your thinking that may be standing in your way or need help in your business. In the true spirit of the Mastermind Group, this non-disclosure agreement (also known as a confidentiality agreement) is a written agreement among the mastermind group members that all conversations, ideas, and document shared among members will remain strictly private and will not be shared with anyone else, including spouses, co-workers, etc. the parties plan to discuss areas of possible common business interests. In the course of these discussions, it may become necessary for each of the parties to disclose Confidential Information to the other. The purpose of this Agreement is to protect the confidential nature of such information. Girly Chefs Mastermind is designed to provide you with participation with a group committed to your growth and accomplishment. The Group will provide you with new conversations for possibilities, design, and action, offer of their experience and perspectives and support you in ways that you agree to with other participants.
• I understand that I will be receiving information and ideas from girly chefs are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my mastermind is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
• I understand that a mastermind is not a substitute for psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
• I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my fellow mastermind attendees are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent my fellow mastermind friends to assist me in achieving such goals and aims.
• I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, Lanette Miles, Girly Chef is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success. This is a commitment. If you miss a week, that week will be recorded and you will be able to view it or any of our recordings at any time, we understand life happens and you will be in no way penalized for missing weeks. Date changes may occur over the holidays. It is our intention for you to benefit from the girly chef’s mastermind and receive value from it. However, because we have invested considerable time and effort in the mastermind, if you decide to withdraw at any time for any reason, no refunds will be provided.
• I understand that everyone in the Girly Chefs Mastermind, all participants will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. furthermore, if anyone in my mastermind is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, they will do so to the extent that the law requires.
• I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Lanette Miles, Girly Chefs, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have to arise out of acts or omissions by myself or by Lanette Miles as a result of the advice given by Lanette Miles or otherwise resulting from the girly chefs mastermind relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.