We are now taking applications to join our business mastermind group. The group will start in January/February of 2019.
How awesome it would be, to have 8 brains working on your business. A mastermind is just that each person in our group is here to help you! And so excited to get help for themselves as well. We have carefully curated this group of professionals and put all of talent all in the same room! accountability, celebrations, growth is just a part of belonging to our group.
You’ve often heard you are the average of those closest to you and that you should guard who you associate with, but there’s an even more active way to level up your personal and professional life, and that’s by joining a mastermind group. It is, in a way, a gift that keeps on giving because it thrives on the generosity of each person in the group.
What is a mastermind group?
Popularized by Napoleon Hill in his famous book Think and Grow Rich, a mastermind is a group of individuals who come together regularly (either in person or virtually) in order to discuss important personal or business issues and get differing perspectives to help make the best decisions, and/or to change habits and routines from negative ones to positive ones.
****This is not a group coaching The biggest difference between a coaching program that calls itself a mastermind vs. an authentic mastermind is that in a coaching program, generally people gather to learn from or get support from one “expert.”******
Well the benefits are obvious to business owners, who may already have an informal “advisory board” who they meet with at regular intervals to review financials and to discuss the direction of the business. In an authentic mastermind like this one, all participants are “equal” and have a goal of helping each other, knowing that in return, they will also be helped. In addition to answering specific questions about challenges in your business or proposed marketing or sales campaigns, a mastermind can offer you:
- Accountability. You’re going to write an e-book or launch a new campaign, eh? Well, when you tell others whose job it is to help keep you accountable, you’ll find that extra bit of motivation to get something done that you don’t have when you don’t have accountability partners.
- Camaraderie. Entrepreneurship isn’t a rose garden. It’s hard, and often we simply need someone to talk to – and not someone like our staff or direct reports. Interestingly, it’s in these sorts of “venting” sessions that some creative solutions are discovered.
- New ideas. You never know what ideas will birth from the cross-pollination of like-minded people sharing their triumphs and disappointments. Because you are in a safe and trusted environment, you allow yourself to be a bit more daring and vulnerable with your brainstorming.
When your accepted this is what you will get!
- Live & recorded webinars every week (in case you can’t join us live) where we all will be sharing Information. (giving and RECEIVING information is very important to a SUCCESSFUL mastermind)
- A private Facebook Group for Members Only to collaborate, bounce ideas off of and to serve as a network and community for the other members (I’ll send you the exclusive link after you have been ACCEPTED)
- AND Close access to me – I’m here to be your biggest fan, your cheerleader, and friend.
It gets me out of my own head, and refreshes my perspective by hearing what others are doing in their businesses. Jamie Saddle
I originally joined for the accountability, but I stayed for the fellowship, fighting entrepreneurial loneliness, and all the great insights and ideas I’ve gotten. Tina Smith